Daniel Brown írta:
On Sun, Apr 6, 2008 at 11:27 AM, Zoltán Németh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 maybe the problem didn't appear before, or I just didn't notice it...

    It was the first time I'd noticed it myself, so it's possible that
it's the first time it happened.  I really only noticed it because I
was specifically looking for your post count, since you hit the "top
5" the week prior, as you pointed out.  ;-P  When I was scanning the
list of the rest, your name popped out again --- easily, as well,
because Gmail doesn't appropriately handle non-US characters in the
message each week.  At least not my account.

anyway, thanks for fixing it :)

greets,
Zoltán Németh