From: Julian Leviston <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> You could use ActiveRecord.

Without a database? I guess not. You'd still need at least SQLite.
But you are right, you could use ActiveRecord to obtain a nice object
oriented wrapper around the database so that it doesn't scare you.

Or, assuming you do store that data into a database table (of course
using indexes on both columns) you could use Perl and choose how to
access the data. With OO or without OO (horrrrrrors).

> Julian.
>
> Learn Ruby on Rails!

I always wondered what happens to a ruby lying on rails when a train
finaly comes ...
===== [EMAIL PROTECTED] === http://Jenda.Krynicky.cz =====
        -- Terry Pratchett in Sourcery