On Mon, Apr 7, 2008 at 11:25 AM, Michael Stroh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Thanks for your advice Daniel.
>

>  I checked the Zend forums and it is believed that they will not support
>  Mac OS 10.5 and thus the error. Is there another package I can use to
>  replace Zend for the purpose of ssh2?

    If you're using it for Zend Encoder-encoded files, the answer is
no.  If you just have it installed because it seems like a good idea,
then your best bet would be to comment-out the [Zend] section of your
php.ini and restart your HTTP server (Apache?) so that the changes
take effect.  Then try the SSH code again.

--
</Daniel P. Brown>
Ask me about: