On Apr 10, 2008, at 5:15 PM, Daniel Brown wrote:

On Thu, Apr 10, 2008 at 4:54 AM, Luca Paolella <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
How do I install/activate the GD library with my existing PHP version? I'm
quite sure it isn't already, since I got this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function imagecreate() in
/Volumes/Data/Users/luca/Library/WebServer/Documents/reloadTest/ image.php on
line 6

   First, this is a server to which you have root access, correct?
You won't be able to install it otherwise, such as if you're on a
shared web host.

   Secondly, what *NIX are you using?  It looks to me like a
BSD-style system.... maybe MacOS?

--
</Daniel P. Brown>
Ask me about:

Yes, it's Mac OSX and I have root access on the machine; I just checked my mail, so sorry for the delay