tedd wrote:
Hi gang:

Check out my new game:

http://webbytedd.com/quarters/

What do you think?

Cheers,

tedd

PS: I originally wrote the game for the Mac over eight years ago.

I keep getting JS errors.

I get this when I select a coin, or coins, and click remove coins.

Line: 122
Char: 3
Error: 'countr' is undefined
Code: 0

If I tell the computer to start first, I get a JS error that says this:

Line: 64
Char: 2
Error: 'document.getElementById(...)' is null or not an object
Code: 0

Plus, it seems that it is randomly reloading the page and resetting the game.

I am using IE 6.0.0029.xxxx Pretty much up to date will all patches and updates. No special add ons.

Got any suggestions?

--
Jim Lucas

   "Some men are born to greatness, some achieve greatness,
       and some have greatness thrust upon them."

Twelfth Night, Act II, Scene V
    by William Shakespeare