Wave editor?
Here is my dilemma.

In php I have written a script to upload a wave file to the server for the C
Sharp application to use. No problems on upload or streaming from the file to
the web. My issue comes when the format of the wave file is PCM and not CCITT
u-Law. The device cannot play a PCM formatted wave file. Problem comes in when
the end user just picks a wave file to use for this option and does not have
the format correct.

Is there a wave format change option in php?
Has or does anyone know of a solution in php for this?
Is there a way I can check the format of the wave file before uploading?

Richard L. Buskirk