From: Simon Kimber [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 06 June 2001 14:57
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] Multipe Tables, Single Query Problem

Hi all,

I have three tables in my (mysql) database:

videos - ID, title, description, etc..
links - ID, videoID, actorID
actors - ID, name, dateofbirth, gender, etc...

what i need to do is return a particular video and all it's staring
actors with just one query returning just one row, ie. with all the
actor names in one field... is this possible? or do i have to get the
video data first and then the actors separately?

Simon Kimber
Funny.co.uk - The Comedy Portal
http://www.funny.co.uk/

Now Incorporating: The UK Live Comedy Directory
FREE promotion for UK Comedy Acts and Venues
http://www.funny.co.uk/uklive/

eml. [EMAIL PROTECTED]
icq. 16156911