I'm using PHP's IMAP functions, and they seem to be working fine, however, on the page where I call imap_fetchstructure() I get a string of errors at the very end of the script. they do not occur at the point the function is executed, rather at the very end.

They do not specify where they actually occur, and I don't know what actually causes them. Can anyone shed some light on this for me? Here are the errors:

Notice: Unknown: Not an envelope:  NIL ("INLINE" ("FILENAME" "Testing attachments.eml")) NIL)
"MIXED" ("BOUNDARY"  (errflg=1) in Unknown on line 0
Notice: Unknown: Not a string: ("INLINE" ("FILENAME" "Testing attachments.eml")) NIL) "MIXED"
("BOUNDARY" "----- (errflg=1) in Unknown on line 0
Notice: Unknown: Junk at end of body part: "INLINE" ("FILENAME" "Testing attachments.eml")) NIL)
"MIXED" ("BOUNDARY" "----- (errflg=1) in Unknown on line 0
Notice: Unknown: Unknown message property: NIL (errflg=1) in Unknown on line 0
Notice: Unknown: Unknown message property: "MIXED" (errflg=1) in Unknown on
line 0
Notice: Unknown: Unknown message property: ("BOUNDARY" (errflg=1) in Unknown on

"------------090601070107030107080000" (errflg=1) in Unknown on line 0