I've written my php script to accept either:

1) url parameters, when first invoked (so in this case I'm getting variables out of the $_GET global array), but then I create a form with method=PUT and, when this form is submitted and comes back into this same php script, I'm looking for

2) variables in the $_PUT global array

However, I tested this just now and, for some reason I can't fathom, though the form I create has method=PUT, when it is submitted and comes back to my php script, $_SERVER['REQUEST_METHOD'] still contains "GET".

Am I missing something fairly obvious here (quite possible!!)?

Once my php script is invoked with parameters in the url (i.e., implicit GET method), am I not able to create a form with method=PUT and have this form come back into my php script with values in the $_PUT global array??

Thanks for any help anyone can give me!  I'm stumped!

Rod Clay
[EMAIL PROTECTED]