_____

From: Aschwin Wesselius [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 07 May 2008 12:21
To: Angelo Zanetti
Cc: php-general@lists.php.net
Subject: Re: [PHP] AI file and mapping with PHP

Angelo Zanetti wrote:

Hi Guys,

We have a project where by we have a map in ai format (vector format). What
we want to do is to programmatically come up with a solution that say on the
map there is a restaurant at a certain location, that we can zoom into the
map on that specific area.

I really am not sure where to start. I guess image maps arent going to work
are they?

Should I be using the GD library for manipulating the images and doing
zooming? Also will the ai format be supported?

Hi Angelo,

I can't find anywhere what this is about? Is it a web based solution? Is it
an desktop application? Is it console based?

Hi Aschwin,

Yes it will be a web based solution.

Thanks

Angelo