Hi,

I am having issues compiling php5.2.3 with Sybase 15. After much
troubleshooting,  I was able to compile it with sybase12.5. But since we are
upgrading our system to Sybase 15. I need php5.2.3 to run with this version
of sybase. During my web search I found out that the library files php
uses/calls are different to the ones in Sybase15.

The article is from the bugs.php.net site:
http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=36516

I also followed a few suggestions regarding sybase directly from the php
site i.e.:

http://us.php.net/manual/en/ref.sybase.php

But none of the suggestions in the page above got me any results. If any one
else has any ideas/suggestions as to how to get php working with the new
Sybase/OCS-15_0 library files, it will greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Lorena.