i'm trying to build a class that sorts a multidimensional array.
I'm using the php function "usort".

I declared the comparision function as a method of my class but i'm unable to
give it as argument to the function usort.

this "usort($this->arr, $this->cmpi)" gaves the following error: usort()
[function.usort]: Invalid comparison function

i tried to do "usort($this->arr, 'cmpi')" but it does not work either.

If it's anything like other functions, try this:

usort($this->arr, array($this, 'cmpi'));

--
Richard Heyes