This script will create an xls file from the data that is sent to it
When I run this it only gets one recored and it is supposet to get all
the records that are past by the  $_POST[selectedcontactlist]
I think I have a } in the wrong place but I can not figure it out
anybody have a suggestion

$_POST[selectedcontactlist]="3,45,65,23,12,4,56"; //this is a sample of
what is past

$ExplodeIt = explode(",",rtrim($_POST[selectedcontactlist],","));
$Count = count($ExplodeIt);
for ($i=0; $i < $Count; $i++) {
$sql = "SELECT * FROM contacts WHERE id = '$ExplodeIt[$i]'";
$sql_result = query($sql);
$count = mysql_num_fields($sql_result);

for ($i = 0; $i < $count; $i++){
   $header .= mysql_field_name($sql_result, $i)."\t";
}

while($row = mysql_fetch_row($sql_result)){
 $line = '';
 foreach($row as $value){
   if(!isset($value) || $value == ""){
     $value = "\t";
   }else{
# important to escape any quotes to preserve them in the data.
     $value = str_replace('"', '""', $value);
# needed to encapsulate data in quotes because some data might be multi
line.
# the good news is that numbers remain numbers in Excel even though quoted.
     $value = '"' . $value . '"' . "\t";
   }
   $line .= $value;
 }
 $data .= trim($line)."\n";
# this line is needed because returns embedded in the data have "\r"
# and this looks like a "box character" in Excel
 $data = str_replace("\r", "", $data);

# Nice to let someone know that the search came up empty.
# Otherwise only the column name headers will be output to Excel.
if ($data == "") {
 $data = "\nno matching records found\n";
}

# This line will stream the file to the user rather than spray it across
the screen
header("Content-type: application/octet-stream");

# replace excelfile.xls with whatever you want the filename to default to
header("Content-Disposition: attachment; filename=excelfile.xls");
header("Pragma: no-cache");
header("Expires: 0");

echo $header."\n".$data;