I used soap to perfect the Windows service call and resolved the issue so
simple it kills me. Not happy with the huge upgrade of php process but happy
with final results.

Resolution:
<?php
$wsdl= "http://user:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/WebService/service.asmx?WSDL";
$soap = new soapclient($wsdl,"wsdl");
$soap->setCredentials("user","password");
$proxy = $soap->getProxy();
$parameters =
array(Username=>"",Password=>"",caltalk=>"",canum=>"",audio=>"",STime=>"",Email=>"");
$result = $proxy->makeCall($parameters);
?>

I have one more question if you have time?

I have been requested to give a live results query. I need to not only pull
results from mysql using php, but I have to display the results like a cicso
Switch.

I have to display channels in use realtime. Without refreshing the page a
gazillion times, is there another method of constantly pulling the data from
mysql and displaying it in the php script for realtime switch status?

I looked into AJAX but it seems to pull all the data up into a global of static
data it does not refresh or regrab every so many seconds, so the display is not
realtime.

I do not know that Ajax has this ability does it?

Is there a way to refresh the mysql pull in php I am unaware of?