Hey Daniel B, Steve H and Thiago P,

Thanks for replying!

My
cuz couldnt upload from her browser, thats why i requested this...
wanted a upload with progress bar but this was the best simple one i
could find which unfortunatly didnt have a progress bar but was free
and OS.

> Looks like it worked, Ryan.  One suggestion, though: instead of the button
> next to the green arrow....

Had
a problem with something conflicting with Javascript's form submit(),
and since i am using quite a lot of OS free scripts from other people
and wrote more JS here myself than on any other project that comes to
mind AND i am no JS guru... thought i would just work around that
instead of confronting it head on.

<clip>
Your JS for email verification is annoying :P

Type something in email address field and then go to next field, and then
press shift+tab or alt+tab and see it going nuts :)
</clip>

Hehe! I see what you mean... you're like a little gremlin to catch that LOL!
am actually checking server side again if the user has entered the
correct values, but the reason i put it there was just as a reminder
because a lot of people are used to just entering their email once...
do you think its over kill and i should just do it server side?

Its
quite easy to bypass the JS code if you REALLY wanted to do it... and
if you do you will see that the script gives you a "error box" and
shows you the form again...

Thanks for the suggestions, am still open to any more you might have

Cheers!

------
- The faulty interface lies between the chair and the keyboard.
- Creativity is great, but plagiarism is faster!
- Smile, everyone loves a moron. :-)