Gonzalo Bettancourt wrote:
Hello, I'm from Chile, so, I don't write great in English.

My cuestion is:

I'm programming a Website where you can see the files that you have in a
remote PC. (In my University Computer Room)
I don't know how to Download a file from the remote pc to my computer....
and, also, how to Upload a file to the remote computer.

The remote host is "cipres.cec.uchile.cl"... and  i'm using the ssh2
library..

Thanks!

If you do not have FTP access, then I would use something like winscp.

http://www.winscp.net

I use it on a daily basis and it works great.

--
Jim Lucas

   "Some men are born to greatness, some achieve greatness,
       and some have greatness thrust upon them."

Twelfth Night, Act II, Scene V
    by William Shakespeare