Ramses escreveu:
Hello,

I found this address somewhere on the php.net site indicating I should send my questions to this email.

I am trying to get php and apache to work together.  it's a new install.

I installed apache2.0.63 first and tested localhost : it worked fine
I then installed php5.2.4 in c:\PHP\

I adjusted - after some internetsearches -  the httpd.conf to :

#BEGIN PHP INSTALLER EDITS - REMOVE ONLY ON UNINSTALL
LoadModule php5_module "C:\PHP\php5apache2_2.dll"
PHPIniDir "C:\PHP\"
ScriptAlias /php/ "c:/php/"
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php .php3 .phps
Action application/x-httpd-php "/php/php.exe"

After relaunching apache i keep getting the message :
CANNOT load c:/PHP/php5apache2_2.dll. the specified module could not be found.

PS : I've set my environmental variables : PHPRC to c:\PHP\
And my path does contain ; c:\PHP\

Anyone can help me?

kind regards,

Ramses

---
Try these links.
(With non-traditional settings, however, easier to configure)
http://www.educar.pro.br/i_en/apache/v20/
http://www.educar.pro.br/i_en/php/v5/
http://www.educar.pro.br/i_en/mysql/v50/
--