http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Object_oriented_programming
I remember having troubles understanding OOP, especially going from Pic Microcontroller assembly to Java, but I found the Wikipedia article helped a lot.
I still write in functions, but I understand OO :-) .

BTW : Hello list. I just joined.

Michael Kubler
*G*rey *P*hoenix *P*roductions <http://www.greyphoenix.biz>