}

$objref=new my("Good");
$objref->buff();

I get an Echo;

Good
Hello

I do not need to get Hello twice.

When I b.php , $obj=new my("Hello") is loaded.

Do you have any adia to avoid load $obj in a.php twice?

Regards,
Yui

Just to make sure, you are calling your a.php script my.php in real life right?

If not, this might be part of your problem. When I run the above script, and change the a.php to my.php, it loads just fine and it only displays one instance of hello. I am thinking that you calling the class more then once and you don't realize it.

--
Jim Lucas

   "Some men are born to greatness, some achieve greatness,
       and some have greatness thrust upon them."

Twelfth Night, Act II, Scene V
    by William Shakespeare