On Thu, Jun 12, 2008 at 10:05 PM, Robert Cummings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> CVS conflict?? :)
>
> Actually, I should say... the backup file due to a CVS conflict or auto
> merge.

    Which is funny to see when you're editing a Vim-backup of a
backed-up file and it gets swept up by an automated CVS commit script.
 You wind up with something like the following:

    #.a.php.bak.swp~

    This happened when I was double-checking a function in a script I
was working on about a year ago.  The file looked like a toddler's
drawing of a "choo-choo train" in the TTY.

--
</Daniel P. Brown>
Dedicated Servers - Intel 2.4GHz w/2TB bandwidth/mo. starting at just