Hi,

  I have a code here that I am intending to create new directories by creating
a parent and then proceed on to create the children one by one.

  I am trying to create directories in the server I am running my script from
as shown in the snippet below. My problem is that although the code seems to be
accurate, it keeps telling me that I cannot create the directories with the
following error message:

  Cannot create directory C:/Inetpub/wwwroot/TPU/test/2

This is my PHP code:

mkdir("C:/Inetpub/wwwroot/TPU/test/$id, 0755) or die ("<p>Cannot create
directory C:/Inetpub/wwwroot/TPU/test/$id</p>");

  What is strange is that I don't get permission denied errors, but I still
cannot create the directories. Can anyone provide me some tips on why I am
getting these errors?

Thanks in advance.

Alice