<clip>
> Thanks for replying m8, but if you check the rest of the thread you will see
> this has alraedy been solved and the result is
> http://ezee.se/ezeeurl.php?do=1
>
> Cheers!
> Ryan

How do you protect this thing from being spammed?

I do not know why somebody would spam it, but I have had all kind of
forms being spammed - it seem there are people out there who find
immense pleasure in spamming forms, regardless of the result.
</clip>

I really dont see what anybody could gain by spamming this form but anyway it
does check to make sure the person submits something that starts with "http"
via strstr (after bringing it down to lowercase, thats why i didnt use stristr,
and because it checks just "http", https too is allowed, i really dont think
people will have much use for FTP or other protocols here so didnt bother, it
also safeguards my server from people trying to serve up my local files)..

If i do see spam, will throw in a captcha... there are many other there that
are decent, i might not go for "enter the below characters" one but most
probably "click the elephant/cat/dog/mouse" in the picture one.

If that does not work, will either have to ask for their credit card numbers or
ask them to mail me their birth certificates...
:o)
J/K of course!

Cheers!