Javed Chauhan wrote:
Hello Friends,

I have one php file in this file i have just use mail function to send the
email for testing.

In other php file i have used exec('/usr/bin/php -f filepath/filename.php');

and when i run the second file which contains exec command. But i do not get
any email.
So it is not working with browser.
When i run this command in SSH it is working fine and i got the email.

So i am doing wrong ?
if yes please tell me how can i run that file with browser.
Thanks,
Javed

What does your error log say?

Your server might not allow exec or access to the full PHP path.

STFW and RTFM on your server and post your full code and error logs and we'll have a better picture and be able to point you in the right direction.

Wolf