Hey Mike,

Currently we're *freely* hosting all developer sandboxes. Your sandbox contains several examples of NOLOH applications of which you can freely access and modify the source. We're getting the Developer Zone in order along with many more examples, videos, and reosurces to help you develop your NOLOH applications.

The beta program is setup to allow developers to create sophisticated NOLOH applications.

We're still figuring out the various source licenses, open-source, personal, commercial, etc. If there's anything you need help with we're always available in #noloh on freenode, or e-mail to help you during the beta program.

Asher Snyder
Lead Developer
NOLOH LLC
Phone: 212-223-2660
Fax: 212-223-0169

mike wrote:
I want the damn code to look at! Not a hosted environment...

:)

Sounds like that's not an option right now?