Richard Heyes wrote:
Pretty sweet! My only problem with it is that I had to use the keyboard
to get to the "Attach" button, since I couldn't click on it with it
being behind the pie chart in the page's Z-order.

Yes, no way around (I think). Even with the buttons z-index set to 99 it still shows up behind the beachball.

TAB and the spacebar are your friends I guess... :-)

Oh, I forgot to mention that you'll have to make the css position attribute relative. Then the z-index will work. I think that's what I had to do for the same issue. *

* I had to get up in the middle of the night to check some production issues and checked my email while waiting. My memory might not be fully functioning :)

--
Ray Hauge
www.primateapplications.com