Hey,
Is anyone here using Nuke?

I have a couple of q's, perhaps you can answer them :-)

1. On the Banner Administration:
 How do I include html banners with javascript in them and not just and
image url and click url?

2. My language (english) file is missing a whole bunch of variables for the
Banner admin page, does anyone have an update/better english language file?

3. Does anyone know how to incliude a themesidebox monthly view of the
calendar?

If you answer all these for me, I'll name my firstborn after you ;-)

TIA!!!

Clayton Dukes