Hi

Thanks to those who got back to me on this.

Turns out the issue was HTTP_POST_VARS..GET, SERVER being so depreciated that they no longer worked at all.

Changed all to _POST..._GET, _SERVER etc and all worked fine.

I guess they will make a programmer of me yet...hmmm one day maybe.

Anyway thanks again

Cheers

Neil