Hiya all,

I have coded a PHP site on an intranet which forms a MySQL query based on
multiple inputs on a large form. The form results are POSTed back to itself,
and query is formed, and the results are returned from the database and
echoed.

I am looking to set up a basic paging system (back/next, jump to page 3,
etc) in order to limit results for efficiency.

The problem I get is that my "next" link - something like
href='resultspage.php?page=2' - naturally reloads the page without all the
POST variables it needs to recreate the query.

Is there some way of forcing the page to remember and reload the POST
variables when clicking "next"? Or, if that's difficult, can anyone suggest
a good way of addressing this problem without too much recoding? I'm sure
there must be a neater way of doing it then simply passing 30 or so
variables using GET.

Many thanks in advance.
Jon.

Jonathan Mayer
Motion Capture Studio Manager
TT Games (www.ttgames.com)
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tel: 01565 757357 Mob: 07814 973885
Address: Traveller's Tales, Canute Court, Toft Road, Knutsford, Cheshire,
WA16 0NL