On Sat, Jul 12, 2008 at 6:00 PM, James Dempster wrote:

> You might want to take a look at
> http://php.net/manual/en/function.call-user-func-array.php

Thank you very much for your suggestion.
I've looked into it but I guess this doesn't work with what I'm trying to
do, although what you suggested should indeed work perfectly with my
previous example.
Here's a snippet from the code that I'm having problems with:

class MainDatabase {
    private static $mainDatabase = NULL;
    private static $statement = NULL;
    //...
    //...
    //...
    public static function prepare($query) {
        self::$mainDatabase->beginTransaction();
        self::$statement = self::$mainDatabase->prepare($query);
    }
    public static function bindParam() {

self::$statement->call_user_func_array(array('PDOStatement','bindParam'),func_get_args());
        // Results in:
        // PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined method
PDOStatement::call_user_func_array() ...
        // I've also tried with
call_user_func_array('PDOStatement::fetchAll',func_get_args());
        // but no luck, same error.
    }
    //...
    //...
    //...
}

I thought that a solution for the previous example would work in this
scenario too, but I guess this isn't the case.
Any further suggestions would be very welcome, thanks.