From: Adam Gerson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2008 3:36 PM
To: php-general@lists.php.net
Subject: [PHP] Changing PHP.ini

By visiting php.info in a web browser I have confirmed the location of
my php.ini file as /usr/local/php5/lib/php.ini. I open that file and
edit the line:

; - display_errors = Off

and change it to

display_errors = On

I then retstart Appache and visit php.info which still reports
display_errors = Off. What else can I do?

Thanks,
Adam