Hi,

  I am running into a problem here with handling the files. My client wants me
to copy all the files to one server over to another server. Currently, I use a
very slow way that has to handle my code by writing in and out files manually
as in the following:

$lines3 = file("http://192.168.10.63/test/B1Depth-$id.dat";);
$file3="http://192.168.10.63/test/B1Depth-$id.dat";;
$count3= count($lines3);
$ourFileName3 = "C:/Inetpub/wwwroot/test/B1Depth-$beam_id.dat";
$ourFileHandle3 = fopen($ourFileName3, 'wb') or die("can't open file");
$newFileHandle3 = fopen($ourFileName3, 'a') or die("can't open file");

for ($i = 0; $i<=1; $i++) {

rtrim($lines3[$i]);
echo $lines3[$i] . "<br>";
$content= fwrite($ourFileHandle3, $lines3[$i]);
}

fclose($ourFileHandle3);

for ($i = 2; $i <=$count3; $i++) {

rtrim($lines3[$i]);
echo $lines3[$i] . "<br>";
$content= fwrite($newFileHandle3, $lines3[$i]);
}

fclose($newFileHandle3);

Is there some way that I can do something like a cp and copy it over? Or, how
should I go about doing this without going through this manually, since I won't
be able to know how many files that would be needed to be copied?

I would welcome any suggestions on this.

Alice