Christian A. Reiter wrote:
As you maybe know, the program "kdevelop" under Linux has a built in documentation browser which uses the online php documentation which was on the homepage of the Minnesota university.
Since this homepage isn't available any more the documentation is broken.
I tried to link to the new page, but the doc-browser uses an internal xml file which describes the base URL and the nodes of the manual (if you have a linux installation with kdevelop, look at the /usr/share/apps/kdevdocumentation/tocs/php.toc file).

I just wanted to update the doc link, but the new page isn't in sync with the old with it's structure exactly. Could you provide me a list of the nodes of the php doc, or do I have to parse the html file (http://www.php.net/manual/en/index.php -> browser html output) to convert it to a .toc file?

Thank you,
Chris

This is more of a question for the PHP Documentation Mailinglist than for php-general, so I'm cc'ing it there.

Could you perhaps put up such a toc file somewhere online, so we could take a look at what it actually looks like, for those of us not having access to a kdevelop installation.

Also, the php documentation on that homepage, was it just the XML-source ? or the rendered html output? I'm having a bit of a hard time figuring that out from your mail.

- Tul