Got same problem exactly today w/ 5.2.6 with zip archive.

Note that there has been many changes w/ pgsql extension in 5.2.6.

It seems that extension file is corrupted, or that my piece of software
(izarc) don't deal correctly with it. Looks also like daily snapshots of
5.2.6 are corrupted too.

5.3 php_pgsql.dll is abaut 102k.

Etienne Massip