---- Richard Heyes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > So, which backup solution are you using?  Or should I say which 12 backup
> > solutions?  ;)
>
> Lol. Not that sophisticated actually, trusty old tar and gzip, along
> with regular downloads to my desktop so that they're in two locations.

Before I got smart in locking down my forms, someone tried to hack my site.
They got some of the files but not all.  Luckily the ones they got were ones
that I had backups of.  Only it took me a couple of days to FIND them.  Now my
DBs back themselves up hourly and my full site goes tar as well.  And the forms
are fully secured out.  :)