Sancar Saran schreef:
Hello,

I god very weird problem on cent os server.

I use php templates on TYPO3 based system. which uses short tags

some how <?=class::$lang[$this->lang]['_key_']?> was not working.

ah ... so the typo3 code is just as much of a nightmare as the
interface, which I never understood far enough to even create a
page with a title (H1/2 tag) ... and I'm not *that* stupid ... let
alone a useful site.

System works perfectly on my ubuntu machine. Another problem was.

I can get $this->lang I can get print_r(class::$lang) but I cannot access them.

Another weirdness was some parts of the script can get class::$lang[$this->lang]['_key_'] values
Does anybody give me clue ?

PS: This code 4th or 5th level deep require. Is there any ini parameter for this ?

Regards

Sancar