Yeah, I tried changing the perms, and that didn't work. I originally made
the cron job put the temp copy in the same logs folder, but it refused to
open that. I changed it to put the temp copy in the web folder, and it can
read that. I think apache and/or php may have certain restrictions that keep
them from accessing important system folders.

--
Feh.