At 4:28 PM +0200 8/22/08, Maciek Sokolewicz wrote:
Ashley Sheridan wrote:
I think people here are talking about the message footers, not the message headers, which are totally different things. I'm not sure how you'd go about viewing them on Outlook, as I use Evolution, and it has a nice convenient, "View All Message Headers" option.

Ash
www.ashleysheridan.co.uk
-snip-

- Tul

Both are added by the mailinglist-software before resending them. Thunderbird can view all headers easily aswell; I don't use outlook either, but I believe I did see an option to view them there once... some time ago...

- Tul
P.S. Please don't top-post.

PS: Please trim your post.

Cheers,