Pavel schreef:
//sorry for my english

Firstly, this list of exception show only registered in system exceptions,

yes I know, I wrote exactly that in the first line of my post.

which (excluding one-two) are exceptions of some php mobules:mysqli,sqllite and so on...

it's 5 actually, I mentioned that also.

I use only Exception class and my extends on it (so and exceptions from your list are extends...).

yes, I know. they have to, it's an engine requirement, if you STW you can
even find a class heirarchy diagram that documents them.

the point is I'm writing a small site/app and I can't be arsed to
write a stack of custom Exceptions and an autoloader etc because it's too
much hassle for the simplistic nature of what I'm putting together

... so I figured I'd use built-in exceptions where I can because being
able to differentiate certain 'types' of exception is quite handy, making
everything a plain Exception is rather blunt (rather like doing surgery
with a spoon).

... which is where my original question(s) come in. personally I find
the built-ins rather useless unless you fancy being super pendantic with
your exceptions (UnderflowException anyone?!?), seems the built-in exceptions
don't really cover (m)any general situations.

maybe a missing config file should be a RunTimeException ...

still leaves the questions as to what a DomainException and a ErrorException
is meant to model.