David Otton schreef:
2008/8/28 Jochem Maas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

anyone know if it's possible to grab the entire commandline
that was used to start up a php script on the CLI, an example
of what I'm looking to grab from within the script (test.php in
this example):

"php -qC -ddisplay_errors=1 ./test.php -o -d -e [EMAIL PROTECTED] -f
./last.log | grep Exception"

of course I know what the script name and arguments are but I'd rather like
the
whole enchilada (php binary and it's args + the pipe to grep).

possible? bad idea? down boy?

Not possible, I'm afraid. Certainly not portably. The command line is
manipulated quite heavily before your script gets run. (eg shell
wildcard expansions).

I have a feeling I'm out of luck - probably security issues that keep
you from doing such a thing as well.

I did have the idea of grabbing the PID and then grepping the output of
ps via exec() ... that would do it, but I reckon it smells. :-)

A quick Google suggests that it is possible under VMS, but I doubt
that's much use to you.

STW wasn't giving me any joy either, it's for linux only (although it
would be nice if it worked on my Mac)