Hello early birds,

I am going round and round the docs and list posts I saved on this topic... but I am still stumped. Kindly show me what I am missing. I want to simply send an array of vars via a post form to my receiving script.

I've got simple inputs like this:

<input name="tmbsToiterate[muir_beach_tmb]" type="hidden" value="muir_beach_tmb" /> <input name="tmbsToiterate[ruby_mountain_tmb]" type="hidden" value="ruby_mountain_tmb" />

they post to the script with this: (and this is the line giving the error)-

foreach($_POST['$tmbsToiterate'] as $value) {

The error is "Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()"

Seems so simple, but I can't get it... What am I doing wrong?
-Govinda