On Sat, Aug 30, 2008 at 8:38 AM, tedd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi gang:
>
> At 1:16 PM +0100 8/30/08, Stut wrote:
>
>> Now, about that recommendation for my linked in profile... ;)
>>

> That's not a bad idea. Daniel and I did an exchange a while back. I think
> it might help to land clients if we can use our linked-in status in some
> way. I haven't done that yet, but there should be a way.
>
> As such, if any of the regulars to this list are in need of a
> recommendation, please contact me off-list.
>
> Cheers,
>
> tedd
>
> --
> -------
> http://sperling.com  http://ancientstones.com  http://earthstones.com

We have threads that go 100+, and this one dies at 3...

You can view mine at http://www.linkedin.com/in/danjoseph

Anyone can feel free to connect to me as well, and I'd be happy to give
recommendations.

--
-Dan Joseph

www.canishosting.com - Plans start @ $1.99/month.

"Build a man a fire, and he will be warm for the rest of the day.
Light a man on fire, and will be warm for the rest of his life."