On a side note... in the future, if you find that a particular process
calls for POSTing to a different page, the cURL library (which I believe
is now included with PHP by default in v5.x+) can accomplish a plethora
of wonderful stuff that would ordinarily be handled by a browser
(POSTing, basic HTTP authentication, SSL certs, etc.).

Todd Boyd
Web Programmer