Hi all,

 Does anyone out there have a PHP script that will serve as an input
form which are e-mailed to wedding invitees, in turn, linking them  to a
form where they can RSVP their decision to attend the wedding or not and
how many they plan to bring?

Visit  http://www.lunenburg.org/wedding/rsvp.php  for an example of
exactly what I'm expecting to accomplish.

I've asked the web master of that site to share the code. No response
yet.

Thanks for any help anyone can provide.  :-)

Gene Kelley