Greetings, [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>>>For displaying with unicode Character Sets problem :
>>>
>>>MySQL :

>>>phpmyadmin :
>>
>>PHPMyAdmin question. PHPMyAdmin, while written in PHP, is not PHP. This
>>would be like asking Internet Explorer questions in a Visual C/C++
>>mailing list/forum.

> So, do you means as the following (If we need define the unicode
> character sets )?

No, he means, that you must do your homework yourself. (That is, must as
opposite to should)
And he told you where to go to get the info you need.
>From your first post, it is clearly looks like skill-checking test of some
sort. And if it is, you must read and understand documentation about mentioned
things.
I've left required info in quotation. Read it again, if you didn't understand
it first time.

--
Sincerely Yours, ANR Daemon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>