Greetings, Wolf.

>> I'm looking for professional translations from English of the following:
>> - admin.php lang file just under 150 PHP defines
>> - user.php lang file just under 30 PHP defines
>> - a javascript file with about 25 single word defines
>> - about 19 PHP files with 2 defines in each
>>
>> Most defines are 1 or 2 words with a few being sentences.
>>
>> I need translations from English into the most common languages of my
>> users: Spanish, French, Italian, Chinese, Indian, Russian.  Also, anyone
>> having expertise in other languages, I would love to have them, please
>> contact me.
>>
>> I also have a 30+ page user guide for using my software.  Many pages
>> contain large graphics, but the English text I woul love to have
>> translated.
>>
>> Of course I will pay.  PayPal only.

> Have you tried blowfish or the Google Translator?  The last time I tried
> the google one, it did a whole page on the fly and seemed to be pretty
> good at it.

Looks you aren't understand, what Shawn want.
He do not want to translate English text in his own language to understand it,
in which area these automated translators pretty good. They're giving you some
common meaning of the text, but nothing more.
Instead, he want his own, already English text translated to some foreign
languages. That can be done ONLY by native speakers, who know English AND the
field, to which that specific text related.
As example, I can point to the EVE-online and their attempt to hire foreign
company to translate game interface to Russian... That said, it was complete
failure. Two times. They simply wasted their money, because all they know
about game is the text they were translated.

--
Sincerely Yours, ANR Daemon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>