Luke schreef:
When I need to do 'filesystem' type things I use MySQL to map all of the
files. This offers lot's of versatility in that you could just make a single
folder called filesystem and have all of your files in the root of that
folder - then use mysql to map virtual folders and structures and such.

I don't understand what you mean, can you elaborate?