At 4:34 PM -0400 9/22/08, Daniel Brown wrote:
On Mon, Sep 22, 2008 at 2:48 PM, tedd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 > However, when the user exits https and returns back to the http side of
 > things, the user receives a warning.

    If the error you're getting is just saying that you're being
redirected from a secure to an insecure site, that's based on browser
security, which - thank God - is not a(n easily) changeable thing from
the 'Net.

Daniel:

That's it exactly.

The client saw this warning in FF but not in Safari and wanted me to turn it off.

I told him the reason I thought, which you just confirmed, but I wanted to be sure.

Thanks,

tedd

--
-------