You'd have to have a LOT of functions either way to make a difference...

Actually, it's probably more expensive to open up the individual function files
than to toss ~30 more functions into a single file.

You'll have to profile 'require' on your own hardware to turn ~30 into a real
number...

The  information in this email or in any file attached
hereto is intended only for the personal and confiden-
tial  use  of  the individual or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain information that is  propri-
etary  and  confidential.  If you are not the intended
recipient of this message you are hereby notified that
any  review, dissemination, distribution or copying of
this message is strictly prohibited.  This  communica-
tion  is  for information purposes only and should not
be regarded as an offer to sell or as  a  solicitation
of an offer to buy any financial product. Email trans-
mission cannot be guaranteed to be  secure  or  error-
free. P6070214