thank you this has solved my problem:
bla.php 2
$tf = $argv[1];

Best regards,

Merlin

Jochem Maas wrote:
Merlin Morgenstern schreef:
Hi there,

I would like to run a php file via cron job and there is a parameter to
be passed. Unfortunatelly this does not work:

# /usr/local/bin/php /home/www/create_notification_emails.php?tf=2
Could not open input file: /home/www/create_notification_emails.php?tf=2

The problem seems to be the ?tf=2

something like:

"/usr/local/bin/php /home/www/create_notification_emails.php -tf=2"

you can retrieve input args via $argv variable - I suggest finding a
package that parses this input for you so you don't have to manually
do it, search for something like "php GetOpt package" ... PEAR has one
for sure.

How do I pass parameters to this script? I need the same script but
executed in different time frames which is passed by the parameter.

Any ideas?

Thank you for any hint,

Merlin