Hi -

I am trying to attach a pre-defined PDF to a file generated at runtime
(invoice.pdf).
I have attached the test.php that I used to concatenate 2 pdfs.
http://www.nabble.com/file/p19709464/test.php test.php

I have also verified that I have the latest version of FPDF and FPDI.
However, here is the error I get on executing the file on my server (shared
host using CPanel) :
FPDF error: Unable to find xref table - Maybe a Problem with
'auto_detect_line_endings'

The functionality works fine on my localhost (WAMPServer, WinXP), so I am
wondering if there are any other server parameters to look at ?

Any ideas on what is wrong here? Thanks in advance.